Implant Marathon Online Registration
To secure your spot, please complete all of the information below and follow the link on the next page to submit your deposit payment.
A deposit of $1,000USD is required upon registration and spot reservation. The remaining tuition balance is due no later than 4 weeks before the session begins. Your course confirmation email will outline your payment due date.
We offer referral, early-bird, and recent grad discounts. Alternatively, you may finance your tuition for up to 12 months interest free.
- Level 1 (implant placement): To attend our Level 1 course, you must have a valid dental license and proof of graduation/diploma. General dentistry knowledge is required, and basic theoretical Implantology knowledge is recommended.
- Level 2 (sinus lifts) : To attend our Level 2 course, you must have placed a minimum of 50 implants, or completed our Level 1 course.
- Level 3: To attend our Level 3 course, you must have extensive practical implantology and oral surgery experience, with placement of 200 implants, and completion of our Level 2 course.
Registration is only valid once a $1,000 deposit has been received. Once your spot is reserved, you will receive a confirmation email with all further details.
- Full payment (credit card, check, wire transfer)
- In-house payment plan
- Lending Club Financing (interest free and extended plans available)
- Passport (copy or clear photo)
- Valid Dental License or Registration (copy or clear photo)
- Dental Diploma (copy or clear photo)
- Infectious Disease Medical Results (depending on location)