The main benefits of dental implants
Dental implants first arrived on the scene 40 years ago, with no one predicting that implantology would become an area of dentistry so popularly developing. The advantages of dental implant use in treating a lack of one or more teeth are far greater than those of classic bridges and dentures.
Even better than natural?
Overall, dental implants are both durable and stable. They provide the opportunity restore a naturally beautiful smile in completely safe and nearly painless manner. Additionally, it is essential that dental implants are made of titanium. Titanium, as the exclusive metal, is generally well accepted by the human body, which does not reject it nor treat it as a foreign body. The top benefits of implants include:
– dental implants are used once during an entire lifetime
– no need for denture adhesives and dentures that are always moving
– implants are placed in place of missing teeth, helping with the fact that healthy teeth are not damaged, in 90% of cases
– dental implants are nearly exactly matched to the natural teeth of every patient,
-the patient feels no difference between the natural tooth and the implant – eating comfort assurance
– brief treatment time – dentists quickly insert implants and rebuild the tooth in the shortest time possible
– allow you to keep a natural aesthetic appearance in your face
-dental implants provide an attractive appeal, they look great
On top of all of these advantages, another worthy point is that implant placement is practically painless. Local anesthesia is utilized while the procedure is performed, just as it is in most other dental treatments. An artificial root implantation can be effectively compared to tooth extraction. It is possible for a dentist to insert several dental implants during one visit.